Asian Americans of different descents proudly endorse Erin Murphy to serve as At-Large Boston City Councilor, citing Erin’s commitment to strong education, safe neighborhoods, and compassionate citizenship.
AAPI Action Group, the largest coalition of Chinese, Indian, Filipino, and Nepalese grassroots organizations, gave its official backing to Erin’s campaign as it develops tremendous momentum in the build up to the September 15 preliminary election.
“Erin is a candidate for all seasons. She is a breath of fresh air in the Boston political scene – an authentic voice with common sense and heart,” Sanjay Kaul, co-founder of AAPI Action Group said. “ Erin is the true Asian American candidate, even if she does not look like us. She shares our core values of engaged citizenship and strength thru togetherness, “ Joe Wong, a Chines American civic leader and lifelong Chinatown resident said. “Erin is running for all the right reasons – giving back. She is a rising star in the political scene- a much-needed inspirational leader and a braveheart,” Sandhaya KC a Nepalese American leader said. “As a former Boston Public School teacher, a single mom of 4, and an inclusive public advocate of long standing, Erin will bring Boston back – together. Boston needs Erin,” Frank Celoza. a Filipino-American veteran said.
A lifelong Dorchester resident, Erin has centered her campaign around being Boston’s go-to call at City Hall.
Erin’s vision for Boston and her campaign are built on her core beliefs:
• EThriving, best-in-class public schools for every student in every neighborhood
• A friendlier city for seniors, with a more compassionate policy focus
• Stronger outreach to veterans, out of respect for their service and supporting their needs
• Safer streets and policing across the City, prioritizing community policing
• All hands-on-deck to pull us out of the pandemic, particularly our most vulnerable
• Reducing income inequality by promoting good jobs for all Bostonians
AAPI Action Group strongly support Erin Murphy as their one and only candidate for at-large Boston City Council. AAPI Action Group asks all Bostonians of different descents to get Erin Murphy elected in the Sept. 14 primary. It’s time to Bring Boston Back. Together. A vote for Erin is a vote for action not words, BEFORE and AFTER the election.
Visit Erin’s website at ErinforBoston.com.