JPNA Planning & Zoning (P&Z) Agenda
The Jeffries Point Neighborhood Association (JPNA) Planning & Zoning (P&Z)) meeting will be held ONLINE via ZOOM. The registration link is provided in the meeting notice below.
If you have any difficulty registering or attending, please contact us at [email protected]. If you are an abutter within the 300’ radius to a development project and wish to be considered to speak aloud (not via chat), you must register at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting. This is so we may verify your abutter status. Not sure if you’re a project abutter? Visit http://app01.cityofboston.gov/abutter/ to find out.
The JPNA will be recording these meetings and may post the recordings online.
Wednesday, February 17, 2021; 7 – 8:30 pm
Zoom Video Conference
Please visit: https://tinyurl.com/JPNAmeet-2-17 to register for this meeting.
(subject to change)
• 153 Everett St – 1st Presentation – Erect a 200 sq ft roof deck
Owned & Represented by: Taylor Kale & Dennis Topakov
• 14 Murray Ct – 1st Presentation – Erect up to 522 Sq Foot roof deck
Developer: Abacus Builders; Owned/Represented by: Diana Delliacona& Daniel Griffith
• 34 Cottage St – 1st Presentation – Change occupancy from 3 to 4 family
Owners: Kieran & Donna O’Sullivan Represented By: Ryan Spitz, Esq.
GSCA monthly meeting
The Gove Street Civic Association (GSCA) monthly meeting will be held ONLINE (and on phone) via ZOOM. The meeting will be held on Monday, February 22, at 6:30 PM. Registration is required. If you have not received an invitation to register or have difficulty registering or attending, please go to https://govestreet.org/zoom, send an email to [email protected] or contact (781) 951-4111.
Though the agenda is subject to change, we plan to discuss the following items:
• Attendance Roll Call
• Welcome & Announcements
• Boston Police Updates – Captain McCormick
• Office of Neighborhood Services Updates – Lina Tramelli
• Neighborhood Updates – Nat Taylor
• The Davis Companies Update – Natasha Perez
• Project Presentation: 297 Maverick – Richard Lynds, Esq.
• Informational – Renovate, erect addition, and add roof deck.
• Legislative Update – City Councilor Lydia Edwards
CELEBRATE Ash Wednesday
Residents are invited to worship on Ash Wednesday (February 17, 6:00 pm). The liturgy will be from “Prayer Around the Cross,” with readings, simple, easy – to – learn songs and marking with ashes.
Worship in person: the doors will be open.
On Facebook Video
Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church (English)