JPNA Monthly Meeting Agenda
The Jeffries Point Neighborhood Association will hold its monthly meeting on Monday, August 10 from 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. on ZOOM. For more information visit : jeffriespoint.org.
In order to qualify to vote at a voting meeting each person must be registered and join the meeting as an individual. You will not be counted as an attendee at a meeting should you participate in the Zoom call as a couple or family.
Below please find the agenda for the Jeffries Point Neighborhood Association scheduled monthly meeting for August,. The meeting will be held via Zoom Video Conference due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic.
AGENDA (subject to change):
• Greetings & Announcements
• Mayor Martin J. Walsh
• Boston Police Update
• BTD Representative – Tentative
• VOTE! – 324 Sumner St – Change of occupancy to a three unit residential dwelling and add vertical addition. Property Owner: Bobby Gerasimidis; Represented By: Richard C. Lynds
• VOTE! – 223 Everett St – Add new rear addition to existing three-family along with new rear deck. Property Owner/Developer: Paul Hardiman
• VOTE! – 16/18 Cottage St – Addition of a rear and fourth story addition & roof decks to both properties. Owner/Developer: Norberto Perez; Represented By: Jeffrey Drago
Questions will be handled via the Zoom chat feature. Looking forward to “seeing” you all there!
2020 meeting dates are posted at jeffriespoint.org.