JPNA June 14 Meeting Agenda
The Jefferies Point Neighborhood Association meeting will be on Monday, June 14 from 7:00 – 8:30 pm via Zoom Video Conference
The Agenda is as follows:
• Greetings & Announcements
• Boston Police Update
• Presentation of Board Candidates
• Climate Ready Boston – Peyton Silver
• Boston Harbor Shipyard & Marina – Chuck & Ann Lagasse, Owners
• VOTE: Santa Fe Burrito Grill – Santa Fe burrito grill is a Mexican restaurant. It will be fast casual service (like Q’doba or Chipotle) where you order over the counter and make your own burrito, bowl or taco then you go and sit in a table or take it to go. Additionally hey will sell beer, margarita, sodas and different kind of beverages.
• VOTE: 64 Haynes St – Erect a 4-story, 3-unit dwelling on a currently vacant lot.
• Owner/Developer: Francesco Chieregatti Spoldi
• Represented by: Richard C Lynds, Esq
• VOTE: 46-48 Everett St – Gut rehab of two adjoining buildings including upgrade to life-safety. Change occupancy from two 3-families to two 5-unit dwellings by erecting additions. Roof decks also to be added.
• Owner/Developer: Konstantin Novakivsky
• Represented by: Richard C Lynds
As a reminder, all questions will be handled via the Zoom chat feature. We ask all attendees to remain muted unless called upon to speak. Looking forward to “seeing” you all there!
eBallot is used to manage the voting process. Within 48 hours after the meeting, eligible voters will be emailed a link that will allow them to vote online. All votes must be cast by Friday, June 18 at 7pm. Late votes will not be accepted, no exceptions.