JPNA January 11 meeting agenda
The Jeffries Point Neighborhood Association will meet on Monday, January 11, from 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. by Zoom Video Conference.
We ask everyone to register 24 hours in advance to help us manage the meeting.
***PLEASE NOTE***In order to qualify to vote at a voting meeting each person must be registered and join the meeting as an individual. You will not be counted as an attendee at a meeting should you participate in the Zoom call as a couple or family.
Welcome to 2021! May this year be more fun, more healthy, and more in person than 2020. Below is the agenda for the monthly meeting of the Jeffries Point Neighborhood Association.
AGENDA (subject to change):
• Greetings & Announcements
• Boston Police Update – Tentative
• Lina Tramelli, Mayor’s Liaison – Tentative
• Tall Ship Alcohol License – Informational
Please note that the discussion of an alcohol license for the Tall Ship at Lewis Wharf will continue at next month’s meeting. This month the project will present to the community, answer questions and explain the proposal. At the February monthly meeting, the issue will go for a vote before the community. We remind everyone that if you wish to be eligible to vote on this topic, you must be present at the time of the vote, and have attended one monthly meeting in the previous three months.
• State of the JPNA – 2020 Year End Review
• VOTE: 156 Webster St – Request to change occupancy from a three-family to a four-family dwelling. Developer/Represented by: Aaron Daigneault/Solskinn Properties
• VOTE: 42 Everett St – Gut rehab of existing structure including life safety, proposed addition, extension of living space into basement, and change occupancy to multi-family dwelling seven units. Developer: Sunrise Bay, LLC. Represented by: Richard Lynds.
As a reminder, all questions will be handled via the Zoom chat feature. We ask all attendees to remain muted unless called upon to speak. Looking forward to “seeing” you all there!
We are using eBallot to manage the voting process. Within 48 hours after the meeting, eligible voters will be emailed a link that will allow them to vote online.
2021 meeting dates are posted at jeffriespoint.org