Evening Prayer Oct. 26
You are invited to join us for Evening Prayer (Vespers) Monday, October 26 at 7:00 pm.This ancient liturgy of light in the darkness is set to beautiful contemporary music.
We will stream on Facebook at Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church in English and Nuevo Amanecer in Spanish.
GSCA Oct. 26 Meeting Agenda
The GSCA monthly meeting will be held ONLINE (and on phone) via ZOOM. The meeting will be held on Monday, October 26, at 6:30 PM. Registration is required. If you have not received an invitation to register or have difficulty registering or attending, please go to https://govestreet.org/zoom, send an email to [email protected] or contact (781) 951-4111.
Though the agenda is subject to change, we plan to discuss the following items:
• Attendance Roll Call
• Welcome and Announcements
• Boston Police updates – Captain McCormick
• Office of Neighborhood Services updates – Lina Tramelli
• Neighborhood updates – Nat Taylor
• Project Presentations
1 168 Gove Street – Change occupancy from 4 to 8 units, add vertical addition and roof deck – complete renovation of existing building – Richard Lynds
• A status report regarding the Davis Companies/EBNHC proposed construction projects along Bremen and Orleans Streets.
JPNA P&Z Oct. 21 Meeting Agenda
The JPNA P&Z Meeting will be held ONLINE via ZOOM. The registration link is provided in the meeting notice below. If you have any difficulty registering or attending, please contact us at [email protected]
The JPNA will be recording these meetings and may post the recordings online.
Wednesday, October 21, 2020; 7 – 8:30 pm
Zoom Video Conference
REGISTRATION REQUIRED! PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS MEETING.
(subject to change)
• 51 Jeffries, 1st Presentation: Extend living space into the basement and add a roof deck. . Developer: Claudia Sierra
• 44 Cottage Street – 2nd Presentation: Raze Existing structures and erect a four-unit residential dwelling with roof-deck and parking for four vehicles. Developer: Richard Crespo; Represented By: Richard C. Lynds 2020 Planning & Zoning Meeting dates are available at jeffriespoint.org.